Friday, March 15, 2013

Chalkboard Technique- The Friday mash Up 101

Happy Friday everybody! Normally, I LOVE Fridays, but not this week. This has been Spring Break for me, so today marks the end of a week off of work! Boo!

But, it is another Friday Mash Up, so that makes it a little bit better. We've got a HOT technique challenge for you this week. 
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:

1. Make a project using the "Chalkboard Technique".
2Or Make a project using " 2 or more Stamp Sets".
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using "2 or more Stamp Sets with the Chalkboard Technique".


I tried to think of something a little different... a little outside the box if you will. The chalkboard is behind the Daffodil Delight cardstock. I still stamped and embossed in Whisper White, but did them in little round windows. 


 I also was able to meet the other requirement of two or more stamp sets- I used Collage Curious and Memorable Moments for the chalkboard stamping.

I also used best of Birthdays (our 25th Anniversary set for January  and Sketchy Birthday (a set we got at Leadership) for the tag, 

So, have you given the Chalkboard technique a try? It's VERY easy and has a big WOW impact. Give it a try and come back and link up with us at The Friday Mash up!

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea to combine the "cheese holes" with the chalkboard technique - heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use the chalkboard technique - fab idea to punch circles out and layer the images behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I love how you recessed the circles with the different images!

    ReplyDelete