Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Come a Tide- Hand Stamped Sentiments

It's Tuesday! That means, another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!


Alright, I admit...my card strayed from the sketch a bit. But, you can still see it right?

I love this new set called By the Tide. When I saw Shannon West demo it at the Dallas Regionals, I immediately ordered it. It's fun and easy to stamp. The Crumb Cake card is part of the Pop Up Osies Kit. I am hoarding these little guys! I LOVE them! And I really love that it's cut and ready to go. Makes creating so simple!

Did you notice the Chevron pattern? Well, that's one of the techniques you will learn at Stamptastic next month. Have you registered? 



Alright! Make sure you hop over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see what the other amazing designers have come up with. Can't wait to see your creation!


Check out my Brand New Project Planner!




  



3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I love how there is someone else in the world who HAS TO HAVE something when they see it used in person, and I thought it was just me, LOL!! I love the card and the colors are unexpected and AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron background. Wonderful masculine card. Thanks for the inspiration and for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love that set too, but now you also got me itching for the Pop Up Posies kit that I wasn't going to order, haha. Cute background, and I love your blue fish!

    ReplyDelete