Monday, March 25, 2013

Fab Fabric!

Ok, so I'm sure you know by now, but Stampin' Up put their fabric on sale 50%! Have you used it before? I love it! It's great for little sewing projects, but it's REALLY GREAT for making wide ribbon to replace the retired striped ribbon. Just rip a strip off of one of those fat quarters and you've got some "ribbon!"

Here's some eye candy for ya to give you some ideas on how to use it! You can see all of these projects in more detail when you click the Fabric Label on the right side of this post. You can also get some more ideas on my Fabirc Pinterest Board!


Lanyard tutorial available (Free, y'all!) under my Tutorials tab at the top.
 She is not on sale! She's MINE! ;-)



 These two are in my Hearts a Flutter Project Planner (see tab at top pf page!)





Flowers!


Ok, I didn't make the bag, but SU did. And it's CUTE! I wish I could sew that well!

So, give it a try! All of it is cheap right now, so what's the risk?? Order HERE. Make sure to designate me, Erica Cerwin, as your Demo! I'll send you a little surprise in the mail! ;-)

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment