Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Mash Up- Distressed Lined Paper

Happy Good Friday everyone!
I LOVE the challenge we have this week at The Friday Mash Up. I adore lined paper so I look for any excuse to use it!
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "Lined paper (Notebook, Graph, Spreadsheet etc.)".
  2. Create a project that has a "Distressed appearance".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project with "Lined paper that's Distressed looking".



I used pieces from the For the record Simply Scrappin Kit. This is an adorable kit! 
I also used several stamps: Round Arrays, Greeting Card Kids and Loving Thoughts.
I embossed the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder. 
And there is the little Round Array stamp. Again, it coordinates with the 7/8" Punch- love it!!

Make sure you hook up with us at The Friday Mash Up this week. this is a GREAT challenge!

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



3 comments:

  1. Too cute - I like that you just stamped the school kids onto the DSP - no coloring needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love that you loved the challenge! What a fun card... love the addition of the measuring tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - that stamp is perfect for the notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete