Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Easter- Spring Sampler (HSS 155)

Good morning! Today is a new color challenge at  Hand Stamped Sentiments! And, the colors are perfect for Easter. I haven't made anything "Easter" this year, it kind of snuck up on me!
 
 
 
This card is so simple. I have a hard time creatig simple cards... But, when I do pull it off, I love it! The egg is from Spring Sampler and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.
 
Make sure you check out how the other designers used these fun spring colors and then link up your own project with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
 
 
I also used this great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
 

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Sometimes simple is hard! :) You made it look easy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too Ma'am! :-) I love the POP of color on that white card, you know that's my FAV... You had me at POP OF COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete