Friday, March 15, 2013

"Merida" Scrapbook Page and SCIC #64

Well, it's mid March and that means another dose of inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! A sketch challenge, my favorite!


I recently printed all the pictures from this past fall. I'm behind y'all and need to scrapbook more! So, on this beautiful spring day, I am bringing you a Halloween page!

My Photopolymer Designer Typeset Stamps arrived today and I ripped right into them. the reviews online are amazing! I couldn't wait to give them a go! And, yes, the stamp wonderfully, The best part of this pennant stamp is that you can curve it on your block to create the size and shape you need. 

A few hand cut flags, a button and a bow. Balances the page pretty well...

Have you tried these stamps yet? What do you think?

Make sure you hook up with us at SCIC. You've got 15 days to do this challenge! No excuses! Can't wait to see what you come up with! 

For this challenge I also used the colors from Uta Divas




Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



2 comments:

  1. What a fun, colorful layout! Your banner is great and I love how you combined the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cute flags on your page! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete