Friday, March 1, 2013

Papillion Potpourri Treat Bags- SCIC #64

Hello again! I am SO EXCITED it's March! I LOVE spring and March 1st always means it's time for a wonderful change!

This month at Stampin' Celebration,we've got a very spring-y challenge for you! This one really inspired me!


These little spring treat bags are pretty easy to make. Wouldn't they make a great favor for a shower? Or a brunch.. They just scream spring to me!



I will have more details in my Project Planner (coming tomorrow morning!) But, this is a very simple project! I'm pretty sure even the very beginning stamper could do these! That makes them a great project for mass producing, right!? Perfect for a party favor!

You can hop along our Blog Hop and check out each designers blog.
Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions

Cori Kozak - Creative Chat

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs (You are here!)

Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style


Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping

Make sure you link up with us too!


All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment: