Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Patterned Occasions

What has been your favorite Sale A Bration pick this year? Mine, hands down, is Patterned Occasions!  I love every single one of the images!

Here are my three samples for January's Leadership boards. 



This one also holds a gift card. 


 This one was made with the Milk Carton die! 

Now, we only have TWO DAYS LEFT to take advantage of Sale A Bration!
 And, to be honest, I haven't met my goal yet... :-(
So, I am offering a special DOUBLE PUNCH on your Stampers Round Up card if you order before midnight on Friday! If you don't have one, I will mail you one! :-) And of course, a special little surprise will come along with any order!

Shop HERE. Please designate me, Erica Cerwin, as you demo. 


Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment