Thursday, March 28, 2013

Round Array and Dynamic Duos

Good Thursday morning! it's my Friday! Woot! 
But, I've got to get through a Field Trip with my Firsties today first! Eek!

Today's card is a very PINK one. I do love my pink, and Regal Rose has been my go to color lately, Love it!

I used my Honey Comb folder for the background. If you emboss DSP with a shim, it pushed thought the paper enough so that you can just punch those hexagons right out of the paper! I did have to clean them up a bit, but and easy way to make a background!

I wanted to play with the new Spring Surprise set SU released called A Round Array. I love this little set because it coordinates with the 7/8" Scallop Circle punch!
A Round Array Clear-mount Stamp Set

This card was inspired by the colors this week at Dynamic Duos. It's a color couple right down my alley!



Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



4 comments:

  1. Super cute and sweet! I love the honeycomb cut-outs! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos, Erica! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, but then again I love everything you do! So happy you played with the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink! And I love your sweet card. I have mostly boys in my family, so always love to see pink and girly projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Erica! Love the hexagon background with the added patterned hexagons!

    ReplyDelete