Sunday, March 17, 2013

Say it ain't so!

Oh my... Spring Break is OVER. Sunday nights stink as it is, but the last Sunday of Spring Break is HARD! I've been with out Internet too for the last several days. My oldest child husband "accidentally" cut the cable. Again. For the third time in our marriage. Uh. huh. Needless to say, I am now using the heck out of my phone's hot spot and have already used most of this month's data.. in three days.... 

Anywhoo... Here are a few things I want to remind you of!
First, Check out this GIFT CARD HOLDER! Cute, right? It flips out to hold a gift card!

The Teapot Gift Card Holder Tutorial is available in my Thanks a Ton project Planner!
Thanks a Ton

Also, don't forget to register for Stamptastic!! I spent Spring break coming up with so many fun things to teach you during the online classes! One (of many classes)  is a Technique Class! And, it says 7 techniques, but, I've already come up with an 8th! I can't stop!!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


And, last, Sale a Bration is over on Friday! Boo Hoo! I still have so many projects to show you! 

 These are things I made for the Leadership Display boards using Bloomin' Marvelous.




If you would like to take advantage of Sale a Bration one last time, you can place an online order HERE. If you use hostess code 4BNZZNFB, I will send you a special SAB surprise!!

Ok Peeps! I hope your Monday is GREAT!! 




  

1 comment:

  1. Striking painting, I love it. Her expression is so well captured.
    This is beautiful. Really enjoyed catching up with your blog. What a great painting. There were so many amazing views - I could have painted many more too
    it's very nice blog, keep wondorfull and sharing your blog.
    Edmonton Painters
    Painters Edmonton

    ReplyDelete