Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Sampler- FMU 100!!

We're 100! Can you believe it? Well, not really 100, but The Friday Mash Up has reached 100 challenges! Whoo hoo! This week, we are challenging you to go back to the vault and pick your favorite challenge!
 
 
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:

1. Make a project using "Your Favorite Challenge 1-99".

2. or Tell us what you like about the Challenge You picked!

3. or Link up for a Chance to win a "$25 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate".
Rules for Giveaway* You must Link up with an original project created for this challenge. Please provide a Link back to the Mash up in your Post. One entry per person in drawing for GC.
 
Let me just tell you, this was HARD for me! I have loved TFMU for a long time and to pick my favorite, just wasn't possible! So, I went with the first one I saw that I remember really liking. I chose a sketch challenge.
 
 
 
This paper technique is all over the place and I love it. It's really pretty easy. I just cut strips of paper and lay them one over the other on a piece of cardstock. Then,you turn the card stock over and trim. Easy! This DSP is from the Brights Stack, Sunshine and Sprinkles and Summer Smooches. The stamp sets are Spring Sampler and Wacky Wishes.
 
This challenge is not only fun, but it can also earn you a PRIZE! Makes sure you link up with us before next Thursday! To see all the past challenges, click the tap at the top of TFMU or just click HERE. Can't wait to see what you pick!
 



Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



5 comments:

  1. Fun, bright paper for a sunburst card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and beautiful Erica, I just love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and beautiful Erica! Love those flowers on the sentiment.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so fun! I really love your rays of bright patterns with the coordinating sponging on each ray! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete