Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wednesday Wow Artisan Blog Hop- Secret Garden

Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!

You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog
Her creativity and such beauty in what she creates never ceases to amaze me!



I again focused on Secret Garden Bundle this week. Flowers are always an easy go to when you need embellishments on a scrapbook page. These were no exception.


I used the Secret Garden Framelits to cut just DSP flowers (Polka Dot Parade) as well as cut our stamped flowers from the coordinating stamp set. 

I stamped the leaves image on the background DSP (First edition) and sprinkled other embellishments in with the flowers. I used mostly buttons. I also colored the 5/8 Flower Trim with Old Olive Marker. I spritzed it with water to create a softer look (Check out my fellow Artisan Jeanna Bohana's blog for a little tutorial!)

I also added some Basic Jewels. I used the "strips" of jewels and just kind of shaped them into the way I wanted.
I used the Letter It stamp set for the title. This set is my go to for titles because it is so easy to cut out by hand. 

This page has LOTS of dimension!
One last thing from my Artisan Box I used this month is the Borders Scoring Plate. Wow! Look at that detail! It is easy to use, once you get used to it. A few tips: Adhere the paper down with removable adhesive or blue painters tape. And, rub your paper down with wax paper. It helps the stylus to just glide along much easier. Give it a try!

Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! 
 Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!


Check out my Brand New Project Planner!



  



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Erica...love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Erica - you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica you have sold me on this bundle!!! Such a beautiful page. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nostinkinway!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You are amazing, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete