Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop- Oh, Whale Note Card Caddy


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog.
Yet another amazing and beautiful creation!

This week, I am so excited about the cute little note card caddy I created. It's fast and easy to make- a great canidate to make as a gift. Teacher Appreciation anyone?!

This note card caddy holds 6 notecards and features the ADORABLE Oh, Whale in each of the 6 colors. Each card is for a different occasion. How nice would that be to have on hand!?
Paper: Sunshine and Sprinkles
Stamps: Oh, Whale, Rain or Shine
Ribbon: Mellon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon

I know you are going to ask, so YES the tutorial will be available this weekend via Stamptastic! 


Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!







  



7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card holder and card set! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute note card set! I love the little caddy. You are so creative with your 3D projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet card set, and cute caddy, Erica! Great idea to use vellum with the waves, I like that touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week after week you just knock 'em outta the park!! Super fun and cute idea, Erica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China vacation packages | China city tours | China Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm learning to speak Chinese because I believe it's the only way to really learn about China.When I was searching for a place to learn to speak Chinese, I called several schools. Hanbridge was the best because they had excellent teachers and a very friendly and welcoming spirit . I really appreciate the opportunity to learn here and would recommend Hanbridge to others.

    ReplyDelete