Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Secret Garden Collage Franme


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog!
She creates such beautiful things!

Today, we are sharing last month's Facebook projects.

The stamp and framelit Secret Garden combo is awesome. it lends it self so well to become embellishments  And, with bold bright colors, it definatly has WOW factor!
I stamped the flowers in Vera Mark on Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Garden Green. I embossed them with Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Clear Embossing Powder. Next, I ran them through the Big Shot with the framelits. Easy Peasy!

I added lots of embellishments; In color Dahlias, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Sale A Bration Buttons, Extra large Pearls and Whisper White Bakers twine.

Lots of dimension created with Stampin' Dimensionals. These little guys are probably my most favorite supply item!
And, finished off with my favorite stamp from Feels Good. The picture in this photo album is of The Artisan Design team, Shelli Gardner (SU Co Founder and CEO) and some of the SU Concept Artist. It was taken the night of our Awards Dinner. A very, VERY special night for all of us!

Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!



Check out my Brand New Project Planner!



  



1 comment:

  1. Aren't we GORGEOUS???? hehehe!!! What a wonderful way to showcase a wonderful day!! This really is beautiful, Erica!! :) (wanna make me one???) hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete