Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Sunshine and Sprinkles Mini Album


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
Hello again! I hope you are enjoying this week's Artisan Hop! I look forward to theses so much! 
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog!
Yet another amazing thing from such a sweet lady!

this week, my focus was on the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP. I LOVE this paper! Hands down my favorite paper in the Spring Catalog! 

I'm REALLY into mini albums lately. I don't know why, but every time I need to make something, I go for the mini album! And, this one was one I created for my upcoming online class. It's completely made of cardstock and DSP! It's really very easy to make. 

the butterflies are actually created with the Oh, Whale stamp set! Can you figure out how I did it? ;-)

Inside are library pocket type pages with pull out cards. Do you see the Regal Rose front and center? I LOVE this color and will miss it when it retires next month...

 (If you'd like to know how to make this project, make sure you click on the Stamptastic link! )


Up next is the amazing Heather Summers!! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!




  



3 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the circles on the front! The butterflies are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome woman - you are full of talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You OVERACHIEVER, you!! This is adorable on EVERY level!! I need to take lessons ... :)

    ReplyDelete