Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Asthma is "For the Birds"...

Wow! What a crazy few days!! My sweet husband was hospitalized yesterday for severe asthma attacks. It was so scary! He hasn't had an asthma attack since he was a kid, so this just kind of popped up out of the blue! But, he is home now and is feeling so much better! I've never experienced Asthma, so it was a very eye opening experience. I am so glad none of my children have it!

Luckily, last weekend, I got lots of things made. This cute little card was one of them

Sometimes, I buy a stamp set and use it once or twice. But this set, For the Birds, is one I use a lot! It's so fun to color! I also used the DSP from Tea for Two and a few elements from one of the Scrapbooking Kits. 

I used a challenge from a brand new Challenge Blog as well! 

Chic Challenges CC-01

And, these sweet colors from the Color Q.

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget:


  



2 comments:

  1. Glad your hubby is feeling better - my hubby has Asthma too. So far I haven't experienced a severe attack and I count myself very lucky. Love your card! You did a fabulous job coloring that stamp. I need to work on my coloring skills and get better. So glad you could participate with us on Chic Challenges first sketch. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Erica!! So glad your hubby is ok. Thanks so much for joining us in the first Chic Challenges Sketch!!
    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete