Tuesday, April 23, 2013

By the Tide- HSS 158

Good Morning! It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiment's Challenge. We've got a sketch for you this week. LOVE me a good sketch challenge!


I inked up By the Tide for this challenge. I love this set so much. i didn't think I would, but now I can't stop playing with it!

I ended up making this card as a swap for my Upline's meeting last week as well. But, I did change one thing- I switched the buttons for a shell! And I like it so much better!

This sketch makes it SO EASY for you to get something made! No excuses- get busy! Then, make sure you hop back over to HSS and link up with us so we can see what you've made!

The colors in this card come from the current Fab Friday Challenge




  



5 comments:

  1. These colors work so well for a "sea-themed" card. I love the stirp of torn Crumb Cake paper and the linen thread. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered buttons but a shell totally goes with your theme! The torn edges are Fab as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set seems a great match with these colors, Erica. I love the card and your pretty focal point. The shell sounds perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set was perfect for this color challenge! I love the torn paper and the linen thread. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete