Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chevron Embossing

Hello everybody! Did you hear the news?
If you spend $100 on your next stamping order, you could turn that into $155 in products! The "Starter Kit" (which is completely customizable to what you were already going to order) is a great option! It's like getting Hostess benefits without the workshop! And then, you also get the 20% off discount for three months! Why wouldn't you do this? Let me know how I can help you with this!


Last week, I saw a card that made my jaw drop! I had to recreate the technique! Justin used the Chevron Folder to create  layered textures. Love it!
I went with an ombre effect on my center tag. I topped it off with some Polka Dot Parade Pumpkin Pie Flowers cut with my Big Shot. The sentiment is 







  



5 comments:

  1. Love your style and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the chevrons and the blue and orange is such a wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You card is gorgeous! I just saw it in Pinterest. You did a fantastic job! Thanks so much for the mention! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job of using the technique with the chevrons and this sketch~ Thanks for joining in with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! LOVE the chevrons :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete