Monday, April 29, 2013

Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral- Match made in heaven!

It's Monday again!! Arrggg! And we had a three day weekend... not to mention the two sick days I took last week. Sigh... No, that's OK! Because I only have 28 more school days! Whoo hoo! I can do 28 days, right???

Today I have more new goodies for you! This card uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe paired with Calypso Coral and the new core color Smoky Slate. 

That may look like DSP, but it's not. I used a stamp from Mosaic Madness to create this pattern. I used Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral. They go so well together! 

The sentiment is from Label Love. It is stamped in Calypso Coral on Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and punched with the Artisan Label punch. The border is also created with this punch. The new button is so yummy! It is called Very Vintage Designer Buttons.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this new catalog! OMG! Seriously!! It will be posted May 30. :-) It's gong to be a LONG month!!

I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches . I also tweaked the colors at Dynamic Duos so that i could play with the new in colors! ;-) Hope you guys don't mind over at DD! 


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now? Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



5 comments:

  1. Love the new colors - the new button - and your wonderful stamped background paper! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your own patterned paper! I need to do that more! But then I'd have to stop buying patterned paper - no, I can't do that! Also I love how you used the label punches as a border - very creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun sneak peek at some new products! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally digging how you made your own "designer" paper. Such a fun layout with that border. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created the fun background, Erica! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete