Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gingham Garden- New Stuff!

I was SO excited when my new catalog pre order arrived on friday. For the first time ever, I splurged and got the overnight shipping! I've never done that before, so that should tell you just how good this stuff is!!

I didn't know what to play with first! but, the gingham won out ! Oh my word, I am a gingham LOVER! Always have been. So, when I saw there was a suite that included gingham printed DSP, I almost lost it!! The paper is called Gingham garden. It also has coordinating Washi tape (the yellow you see)!

I used a new stamp set as well. The Daffodil Delight shape you see under the scalloped circle is from the set called Label Love. And, it has a coordinating punch!! The punch is called the Artisan Label punch. Now, the light green you see is called Pistachio Pudding and it is a new in color. It coordinates beautifully with Gumball green! The "sweet' is from Fabulous Phrases and the strawberry is from Happy Hour. 

I also used a new embossing folder called Modern Mosaic Textured Embossing Folder. i inked it with Pistachio Pudding before I ran it through the Big Shot. All i can say is, I'm in LOVE!! The new stuff does NOT disappoint!

For this challenge, I was inspired by the sketch at Nacho Average Challenge and the colors at the Color throwdown.
NAC43  

Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



4 comments:

  1. Where is the strawberry from? I love gingham too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was supposed to look that up before I hit publish! It's from Happy Hour! thanks for the reminder!!!

      Delete