Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Make a Wish!



Hello everybody! Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you. I've had this set for a while and have not gotten a chance to ink it up! 

My colors were inspired by the challenge from Dynamic Duos: Primrose Petals and something else. My something else is Daffodil Delight! Pink and yellow- so springy!

I stitched the ribbon in ruffles on top of the lace flower trim. It's a little tricky, but so pretty when you are done! I also pieced the stamp together in the two colors. 

My card was created using the two challenges below:
 



Don't forget to register for Stamptastic by April 15!

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!


  



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulously fun card Erica! Love the addition of Daffodil Delight - so bright and cheerful for a birthday card! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose yellow as your second color for the DD challenge! It looks so good with the Primrose Petals! What a wonderful job combining both challenges. I love the ruffled, sewn ribbon! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card. The bright colors are wonderful. You made me go take a 2nd look at this stamp set! TFS

    ReplyDelete