Monday, April 1, 2013

Punch Art Tulips- Stampin' Celebration #65

 
It's April 1! Hooray! Spring is surely to arrive now, right? This month, at Stampin' Celebration, we've got a very Spring-y challenge for you!
 
 
I was going to stick to green and yellow, but decided to throw in some Regal Rose. I can't make a project lately with out this color!

And look who's back! Perfectly Preserved. I. Love. this. Set. Seriously, my favorite set of all time. I stamped it twice. First on Pool Party cardstock. then on vellum with Versa mark and then embossed it with Pool Party Embossing Powder. It's a devine combo.

And how fun are these punch art tulips? These are courtesy of my fellow Artisan Design Team member, Wendy Weixler. I had to create some after I saw her card last week. you can see it here. It's GORGEOUS!
 
Make sure you hop along and see what all the other designers have come up with. You have until the end of the month to play with us at SCIC!
Allison Ohran- Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak- Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin- Pink Buckaroo Designs**YOU ARE HERE**
Erin Gonzales- Hand Stamped Style

I also used this sketch from Fab Friday for inspiration:



This weekend I finished all my projects for Stamptastic. This one is my FAVORITE!
Remember, you can only register until April 15! And, you can participate if you live locally or long distance! Check out all the details about Stamptastic here:
 
 
 
Check out my Brand New Project Planner!
 
  



7 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love the card... seriously your artistry is showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just so happy and reflects every piece of the challenge. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica, I love, love, love this card! Those tulips are amazing and the little jar is so cute. Wonderful take on the sketch! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned this before I even saw in the challenge gallery! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this is the reason you're on the DT! So clever and cute! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!! Love the tulips in the jar!! So clever!! Thank you for joining us @ Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete