Friday, April 5, 2013

Rain or Shine- The Friday Mash Up #104

TGIF! Woot! I LOVE Friday! And, I love The Friday Mash Up! 
We've got another fun challenge yet again this week. 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using an "Umbrella Image".
  2. Create a "Double Z Fold Card".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Double Z Fold Card with an Umbrella Image".

I had to Google Double Z Fold Card. But once I saw it, I knew what it was. I've seen many of them, but never made one! It's pretty easy and has big WOW factor!
 I actually made this card with Stamptastic in mind. You can see below how it includes that sweet little whale from our Stamptastic Stamp Set; Oh, Whale. I also used Rain or Shine. These two stamp sets go hand in hand. This stamp set will be one of the prizes we give away at the Virtual Retreat!

 
The little belly band slides off and reveals the inside of the card.  

Make sure you jump over to The Friday Mash Up to see what the other designers have made. And then, get to work and Mash Up the two challenges! I can't wait to see what you make!


So, this week's card was originally made for Stamptastic. But, I made so many adorable projects, that I had to cut out a few! We just didn't have time to do THAT many classes! But, if you like what you see and would like to receive the written tutorial for this card, I will include it when you register between today and Sunday. Just make sure you email me tell me you saw this extra bonus!

Above are just MY projects. You can double that when you include Erin's projects too! To read all the details and to register, please visit this page. 


Also, Stampin' Up has really blown the doors off with a special FREE SHIPPING offer! I am going to sweeten the deal and double the Hostess Benefits (up to $50) on a group order. You can place your order and have it shipped directly to you, but also be included in this "group order." Make sure you enter the hostess code below!!




  



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the little whale peeking out! I thought the other card was adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching and the belly band! Such an adorable card Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a belly band to close this - I've always seen them with ribbon but this is a fab idea! Love the bright and happy colours!

    ReplyDelete