Friday, April 12, 2013

Round Array- The Friday Mash Up 105

Hi everybody! It's my week at The Friday Mash Up and I've got a fun and easy sketch for you this week! Hopefully, this challenge will help you knock out a few birthday cards for those upcoming events!

Sketch by: Erica 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Create a "Birthday" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Birthday project using the Sketch".

I can't get enough of Round Array lately! It makes a great flower, doesn't it? And, you cut them out by simply punching them with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch!


I put those flowers in my favorite jar from Perfectly Preserved. It's stamped on Vellum and embossed with Pool Party. Then, it's layered over Pool Party cardstock. Both are cut out with the Perfectly preserved Framelits. DSP is Sent with Love (only available till April 30!!) The center of the flowers is the Tea for Two DSP.

Make sure you play along this week at FMU! I want to see what you come up with? This is an EASY sketch, so you will knock it out in no time!!





  



5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for the flowers, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Erica, I'll definitely be using it again!

    Love your jar of flowers, the pearls are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flowers! Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Erica - love the way you've embossed the jar with Pool Party embossing powder on vellum! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored jar...my mom has several of these decorating the house. I never thought of using the vellum with CS underneath to create that effect. I will have to make her a card with a jar like this- thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete