Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Round Array- HSS157

Good morning!! It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!


Blue and Yellow is one of my favorite color combinations. Throw in Lucky Limeade and you've got a perfect  spring color combo!


I went for a clean and simple design. This card started out much differently than this and evolved into this. Does that ever happen to you?

I'm having fun with the Spring Surprise set Round Array. Have you gotten your hands on this set yet? It's a fun little set with a matching punch! I put these cute little flowers on top of the Naturals DSP. The stamp is form the All in the Family Set.

Make sure you hop over to HSS and check out the other designers. Then get busy and show us what you've come up with!




  



1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love this card, the lined paper is adorbs! I am dying to get that set!!!

    ReplyDelete