Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stamp Club Show and Tell

Good morning! First, I want to remind you of Stampin' Up's three day promotion- Free Shipping! I am doing a Mystery Hostess Event around this fun special. if you order using the hostess code below, you will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess benefits. Plus, I am doubling the hostess benefits up to $50! So, make sure you jump in before Monday evening to be entered in the drawing. Also, make sure you select me (Erica Cerwin) as your demo and enter the hostess code. Shop HERE.

Next, I want to show you what we made at Stamp Club last night. We always make a scrapbook page, a card and something 3D. This was our scrapbook page this month.
We used the Tea For Two DSP (LOVE!) and several Spring stamp sets: Round Array, That's the Ticket, Oh, Hello, Spring Sampler, Papillon Potpourri, Hearts a Flutter and A Little Bit of Spring. I don't think I've ever been able to use so many stamp sets in one layout! But, they all just went so well!

We also used the Hearts a Flutter and Bitty banners Framelits as well as the Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Ticket Duo, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Small Oval, and 1/2" Circle Punch! Wow!! 

I also want to BRAG on my Club Girls!! I bribe encourage them to bring Show and Tell each month. I want to see what they are doing with the products they order! Last night, almost every single person brought something!! I was so excited, everyone got a prize!
Katie brought a pinwheel card she made for her daughter's birthday and a paper straw that she attached one of the small pinwheels to. How fun!

Juanita brought these beautiful little 3 X 3 cards. They were so full of layers! Beautiful!

Jill brought the Easter treats she gave out at school. Everyone swooned over them I'm sure! Gina brought this adorable jar, which she said she got at the Dollar tree!! Cute! And Debra brought the sweet Milk Carton and book mark.

Sandra brought a brilliant layout that showcased all of her daughter's Valentine cards. She said she still needed to put the pictures on it, but I was so excited by the way she included her daughter's little Valentine treasures.

Another card by Gina. I told her it look so Fiesta-ish (we have a BIG Fiesta celebration in San Antonio every April.) An two more cards and a book mark by Debra. I adore that little ice cream cone!!

Vicki brought a very festive Disney page. I just love the bold banner across the top! It screams Disney!

Thanks ladies for bringing your projects. it makes Stamp Club so much more fun!!

Have a great Saturday!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment