Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunshine... (FMU 107)

Good morning! TGIF! We have today off because it's Fiesta! in San Antonio, that's a BIG deal!! 

Anyhow, it's time for another Friday Mash Up!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project showcasing "Sunshine".
  2. Create an "Easel card" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create an "Easel Card project with some Sunshine".


I created a scrapbook page this week. So, I only got half the mash up in. I love the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSp in the Spring Occasions catalog! It is so bright and sunny! it was perfect for the girls' bluebonnet pictures!

I created the chevron butterflies by stamping the heart from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp set and punching them with the Bitty butterfly punch. 

I created the clouds buy using the cupcake stamp and whisper white ink.

And the sun! It's created using the 2 1/2" circle punch and lots of the Petite Pennant  Builders Punch. The sentiment is from Feels Good and embossed it in Pool Party embossing powder on White Vellum. I punched it out with the 2 1/2" punch as well and layered it over the first circle.

I hope you like my scrapbook page today. i can't wait to see what you come up with! Make sure you hop over to The Friday Mash Up and check out the other designer's creations! 



Make sure you check the Retired List out here:
For a printable list, see the links below:

Also, I am doing another Mystery Hostess Event, so when you order, make sure you enter the Hostess Code G6Q2NV9Z  for your chance to win the Hostess benefits!




  



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Erica! I wish I was joining fiesta too... sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Erica, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page. I love the cheery color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Erica - so many wonderful details - love the sunshine greeting!

    ReplyDelete