Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweet Henry- SCIC #65 Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday (gag!) Yes, it's Monday, but it is also our Mid Month Inspiration at Stampin Celebration Inspiration Challenge! 


I pulled out Henry Says and had a little fun. He is so easy to cut out and makes any card happy!
Stamps: Henry Says, Sent With love
I also used the Washi Tape in the This and That Kit. I love this stuff so much, I want to hoard it an not use it!!

Make sure you hop on over to the other designers and see what they came up with! Then, get busy! You have two weeks! Make sure you come back and link up with us!

I also used the colors at Color Q for this challenge.


Yesterday, I was trying to get work done in my office. My 4 year old LOVES to be with me, especially when I've got A LOT of stuff to get done. She kept saying "I make with you? I make with you?" How do I say no!!!??? So, I sat her down with the Big Shot and a bunch of retired cardstock. I showed her how to make the correct "sandwich" using the analogy of the bread, the peanut butter and the jelly. She took right to it. It was wonderful, she was BUSY and occupied but still with me!! My 6 year old came in a little later and Addie gave her a tutorial.  See below how she explained it. (She has some speech issues, so you might not understand it all! ;-)


So then, they started FIGHTING over it. Luckily, I have two Big Shots! Problem solved and everyone was nice and quiet while Mommy worked!!

I want to remind you that today is the very last day to register to get the full kit for Stamptastic. I will be ordering/mailing everything this week! So, if you've been on the fence, 
today is your last chance to get the full kit!!!



  



6 comments:

  1. Now aren't you clever showing them how to Big Shot early. Future stampers for sure. They are both darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very creative - in your papercrafting and parenting! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable little elephant!! thanks so much for joining us at the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the little banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing your girls reminded me, do you have a tour of your stamp room? I would love to see how you do things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, the elephjant is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete