Thursday, April 25, 2013

Take Care (PPA157)

So did you see the Retirement List! Wow! It took me all day to process it all! I placed an order early in the morning and then another one in the evening! LOL! I also cleared out my stamps. I am looking about 3/4 of my current stamps! Wow! But, I'm Ok with that. i am SO READY for new rubber!

Make sure you check the out here:
For a printable list, see the links below:

Also, I am doing another Mystery Hostess Event, so when you order, make sure you enter the Hostess Code G6Q2NV9Z  for your chance to win the Hostess benefits!

I have a new card for you today! It features a sweet little stamp set that is NOT on the retirement list. 


I've had this stamp set for a while, but it just seems I never get to it! I used Tombo Liquid Adhesive and wrapped the Linen Thread around inside the nest. It creates great texture! I also used Loving thoughts for the sentiment. 


I used the sketch from Paper Pal Arts this week for this card:
PPA157
Check out my Brand New Project Planner!




  



2 comments:

  1. Between the color refresh and retirement list I've spent a lot of time in my craft room reorganizing. can't wait for the new stuff....I hope you'll be offering DSP and ribbon shares from the new catty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that twine-y nest! This is so sweet! Glad you shared it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete