Sunday, April 7, 2013

This and That Scrapbook Page

Hey, hey! Whew! I've been running like crazy today. Yard Work- yuck!

Anyhow, I have a card and a few reminders!
First, an update on the Mystery Hostess Event. We are up to $50 in hostess Benefits!! You only have until tomorrow evening to join in the fun! Remember, 
you will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess benefits if you order. Plus, I am doubling the hostess benefits up to $50! Also, make sure you select me (Erica Cerwin) as your demo and enter the hostess code. Shop HERE.


Next, I want to share with you something I made to help me process the Color Refresh. I needed to see the colors together so that I can understand what what happening. LOL!
If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I was VERY confused! LOL! It took me several tries to get it right! But, here it is. Process it. Let is sink in. Then, hurry and order your favorites before they are gone! When they're done, they're gone!!

Also, Erin and I got together to take a picture of our Stamptastic Projects all together. they are SO CUTE!!!
Seriously! You need to get in on this! 


OK, I have a Scrapbook Page to share with you today!

I used the This and That products to make this page. I LOVE them!! A lot!


Stickers make super easy embellishments! 

Washi tape! Whoo hoo!

I used the colors at Color Q to drive my inspiration.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment