Sunday, May 19, 2013

A little of this and a little of that...

Hello! I've got a little of this and a little of that for you today!

Have you given My Paper Pumpkin a try? It's so fun!! We're on our third month and I haven't received my box yet, but from what I hear it's great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's here tomorrow! It's like someone sends you a present every month! If you'd like to read more, please click HERE.
Here is what I did with last month's stamp:
 And here is one of the cards  made the month before with supplies from the kit:

My Paper Pumpkin is FUN and it is a great way to get started if your feeling overwhelmed by all the other "stuff." Or, if you're like me, you just can't get enough SU stuff, and this is one more way to feed the addiction! :-)

There is only a couple of weeks left to order any of the retired stamps and accessories. Make sure you have gotten your favorites before they are GONE! Here are a few of my favorite cards I've made with some of the retiring items:










Perfectly Preserved (My favorite!!)




Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



No comments:

Post a Comment