Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wild Card- Hello Little Love


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop- WILDCARD edition!!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog. 
I'm so excited to see her creations each month! And speaking of Cindy, did you see her post on the SU Blog this week! Make sure you check it out, she's wonderful!


So, with the door wide open to create anything we wanted, I went with a scrapbook page. I used a mixture of Stampin' Up Products, all my "go to's" right now!
this little yummy creature is my one and only nephew, Jack. I LOVE him! I don't get to see him very often because he lives in another part of Texas, but my sister in law is great about sending lots of pictures. He is a HAM and makes the funniest faces! We giggle every time we see a picture of him. 

I created a rainbow of sorts using the new Mosaic Punch. It's a great shape, so different from anything else I have. I punched lots of Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry Mosaic pieces. Some, I doubled up and folded one in half and adhered it on top of the flat piece. I ran my sewing machine, using similar thread, all the way through each row. 

My next favorite thing to do right now is to fire up MDS and transfer over images to me electronic cutter! Wow! What an easy way to create a title!!! Love it! So, each word you see in the title, is actually a stamp in MDS!!  I also used several arrows from the photopolymer sets Show and Tell 1 and 2. 


So, I decided to give a really fun Blog Candy away this week. I preordered the Mosaic Punch and Mosaic Madness stamp set back in April and then it was in my May Artisan Box. So, I have an extra of each! 


Would you like to have it?? 
Well,I'm giving it away! 

You can enter 4 ways: 
1. Leave me a comment here at the bottom of this post.
 2. Click over to my Facebook Page (Like me if you haven't already!) and leave a comment there. 
3. Share my FB post on your FB page (click Share under the picture of today's project.)
 4. Pin it (hover over one of the pictures and you will see a Pin It button) and then follow me on Pinterest.

So, to recap you can enter 4 times. And, you will win the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, Mosaic Punch and there just might be a card and some ribbon thrown in there as well! ;-) Yay! Fun! I love a GIVEAWAY! I will draw a name first thing Saturday morning. 

Now, I'm not the only one giving away blog candy today! Many of the Artisans are! you will  have to hop along to find out what else you could win!!! Don't miss out!

Now, hop on over to Heather Summer's blog and see what kind of amazing-ness she has whipped up for us today! 


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



50 comments:

  1. Love all the color in your scrapbook page Erica. I really need to get back into it. I will check back at your blog to get my weekly inspiration once summer vacation starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica! What a great page. And such a cute little one to help make the page perfect. Love your rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words cannot express how much I love this scrapbook page. There is no question as to why you are an Artisan (as if there ever was. Psha!) You. Amaze. Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing!! What cutting machine do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful layout! I love it! I didn't know MDS could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute page! Thanks for a chance for some awesome Blog candy!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative colors and I love the arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a fun page!! I love the rainbow you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a clever way to use a punched item! I really like the rainbow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice lay out! I love the bright colors and the funky look of the design given by the arrows and the color splatters. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use that die. Adds lots of color to show off the black and white photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOR-GE-OUS!!! Such great use of color and "splatters" (wink!)! What an awesome photo, too!! (And good for you on the "eCutter" use ... looks FAB!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is so cute. Thanks for sharing and offering blog candy. I'm so interested in the e-cutter use. I hope to see some tutorials soon around the SU community.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is a work of art! Love, Love the colors and shapes you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER cute page!!! I love all of the bright colors :) You're also doing a really good job of pushing me towards an eCutter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Great page. so colorful! curious, can the MDS files be converted to WPC files for the Pazzles e-cutter? I'm gonna have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blog candy? How wonderful! If I had any idea how to do some of the electronic things you mentioned in your blog, I'd do it [I'm not a Pinterest/facebook kinda gal yet; I'm too old school....hard to teach an old dog a new trick! lol]. About all I can do it 'like' somebody on facebook.....I'm so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the mosaic rainbow! What a great scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! Your scrapbook page is awesome. It looks like it took quite a bit of time, but well worth it. Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love,love love your scrapbook page! The mosaic rainbow is beautiful and I want to pinch those sweet little cheeks! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:-)
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that is one awesome layout! Can I have that punch and stamp set please?

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG!!! I LOVE THIS!! the mosaic punch will be getting a lot of use from me. Love the sewing also!! tfs
    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog through the Artisan blog hop! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful scrapbook page! Your matching thread to the paper is impressive and I just love your rainbow, clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Enjoy your projects every blog hop. Would love to win your blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. ohmyword--- LOVE your page. your work is so amazing! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wonderful use of the colors! Your work is always so inspiring and puts me in the mood to stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are amazing, Erica! You must have more hours in your day than I do. Love this scrapbook page! How creative! Thank you for all the sharing that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erica, really enjoy the Artisan blog hops on Wednesday. You ladies are so creative and inspire us. That's for the chance to won blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, your page is fabulous! I love how you did it! And oh my, I'd love to win the stamps and punch...how awesome. Thank you for the chance to win! Have fun playing with your new Stampin' Up "toys"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the sewn shapes -- great use of sewing machine -- mine went in Hurricane Sandy (not much other damage though so i cannot complain) and now I may have to get one to sew on paper - Thank you for all of your great ideas!
    Ellen in Long Beach

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow! fabulous burst of color! laura j

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an awesome and colorful page! I really love it:) I've had a small sewing machine to use for paper crafting and just recently (finally) used it - but WOW! what an impressive use of punches, sewing and MDS e cuts! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the rainbow and the mosaic shape=first thing on my list for the new atalog

    ReplyDelete
  36. So far, I've been focusing only on cards, but I LOVE the rainbow idea with mosaic punches! Could totally use that...if only I had that punch! ;) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful colorful page!! Love the Artisan Blog Hop!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your page is alive with color and I love the way you combined the mosaic shapes and arrows. Absolutely stunning, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  39. You have given me so many ideas - if only I could get them all done! You are always coming up with such bright and fun ideas! It is amazing how you have idea after idea! Keep them rolling! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I so look forward to your artisan posts. This page is probably my favorite. I love the bright colors and all the fun arrows pointing toward your nephew. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your rainbow mosaic scrapbook page. You are so creative! I also pinned and posted to my fb page. I hope you entered again for this year's Artisan Award. I've enjoyed following your blog this past year.
    Kim Smith

    ReplyDelete
  42. The rainbow page is so colorful and cute, and I love the mosaic punch and stamp. I'd love to win those. I pinned and followed you on Pinterest.
    I check your posts everyday, and love seeing your girls on your pages. Such cute blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  43. OOOH, I love how you did the mosaic punch pieces in 3D and with sewing them down. Very very creative!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for a chance to win blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW!!! Great pop of color and the mosaic punch is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow what a great page!!! so much punching and sewing - bright and wonderful and a great way to show off your nephew Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love, love, love your scrapbook page! So cheerful and creative! And thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Bright bouncy and beautiful! Your page has wonderful energy - just like that little guy I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Erica, this is just beautiful!! I love the rainbow of color and the fun new shape! This page has movement, just like your nephew with that pretty smile. Thanks so much for the inspiration today, I might just have to try this! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wowee!!! Adorable page. I love the use of the punch. Really fun idea that could be used with a number of different punches.

    ReplyDelete