Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Gift Card Holders


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog.
I'm so excited to see her creations each month!



Today's project was supposed to be last week's project .. Oh Well! I had A LOT going on last week! So, today, I am bringing you two gift card holders- one for Mother's Day Birthday (?) and one for Father's Day.

I used Basic Grey Cardstock, Lucky Limeade Ink, the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and the Label Framelits to create the basic shape. These colors are the "masculine" version.

For mom, I used the exact same tools but used Tempting Turquoise and Calypso Coral ink and paper. 



Inside, I used the Amazing Family stamp set to label the inside of each one. The DSP is from tea for Two and the In Color DSP Stack.



The bows on the front were created using only ovals. I stamped different patterns from Beyond Plaid and then used the Oval Framelits to cut out two ovals. They are each folded in half and then layered over the pennants from Hearts a Flutter. They are finished off with a Naturals button. 

Thanks for hopping over today. Now make sure you check out Heather Summer's Blog for some more amazing inspiration!



Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



3 comments:

  1. aww beautiful! tfs! I will be trying this out next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the bow explanation! Simply love it and the card! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No WAY I woulda thought of these!! BRILLIANT-BRILLIANT-BRILLIANT!! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!! You are a genius, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete