Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Rainbow Crepe Paper


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog!
Isn't she great!?!

I'm kicking off this month with a scrapbook page!


I created and embossed rainbow background first. I used the Amazing Accent Standard Wheel.  I inked it in Versa Mark ink and embossed it with White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool. 

I then loaded up the Spritzer Bottles with the colors of the rainbow! I used a few drops of the reinkers and rubbing alchohol. I sprayed the embossed lines in rainbow order, using a piece of scrap cardstock to mask off the parts I didn't want sprayed each time. I then wiped the the embossed images clean. 


Next, I created some flowers using the Crepe Filter Paper  I die cut them with the Floral Frames Framelits. I stacked lots of them together and and then spritzed them as well. I added little banners below that I created using the Beyond Plaid stamp set and matching ink. Lastly, I cut them out with the Hearts a Flutter Framelit. 

The title was created the same was as the background- using the same wheel and embossing method. I diecut them using Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies. 

The journaling was done on the computer and is a quote from a John mayer song; "I know a girl, she puts the color inside of my world."

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Make sure to hop along and check out the other designer's beautiful creations. 
Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!



Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



7 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow. Wow. I seriously cannot think of any other words. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, woman!! You are AMAZEBALLS!!! I just wanna be you when I grow up ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love all the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good night, you are talented! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete