Friday, May 10, 2013

Banner Greetings (FMU109)

Hello everybody! Welcome back to another edition of The Friday Mash Up!



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "the sketch".
  2. Create a "set of cards".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "set of cards using the sketch".

                 

I went super simple this week! I was inspired by some checkered flags I saw flying at a local car dealer! You just never know when you will get inspiration! the flag was created using Banner greetings. It's a Hostess set in the new catalog! You are going to want this set!

Make sure you stop by The Friday Mash Up and hook up with us! 


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I was wondering if you were planning on attending a NASCAR race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the red and black and the ribbon under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Your bows are always so perfect, I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete