Thursday, May 2, 2013

Be Awesome! Hybrid Scrapbook Page

I created this page weeks ago for an Artisan Contest Entry and it didn't make the cut. but, i still like it and I thought i would share it with you!

There are SO MANY layers, I don't know if I can cover it all. I started by spritzing the Crumb Cake background with my Spritzer bottle filled with Crumb Cake ink and rubbing alcohol. 


I threw on all kinds of scrap paper. I created the title on MDS and just printed it on my home printer  I dicut the word awesome using the Big Shot and the typeset alpha die. 

I created the chicken wire by embossing White Vellum in the Honeycomb folder, using a shim. I punched and cut out the hexagons. It worked really well! The journaling was also created in MDS.

I created the instagram photostrip in MDS as well! I just place photo boxes on a 8 1/2" X 11" page and arranged them to look like a photo strip. I mounted it on Basic Black CS and punched holes along the side. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great Thursday!


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



2 comments:

  1. Wow, if this page didn't make the cut for Artisan, I can't wait to see what did make the cut! This is a fantastic page and total genius in creating that chicken wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chicken wire. So clever.

    ReplyDelete