Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chalk Talk


I had a little extra time to play last week before the big "display Stamper Supply" box arrived, and this is what I came up with! I'm in love with these two new in colors; Baked brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.

 
I created the background by inking the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder with y Brayer. First, I inked the raised side and ran it though with Whisper White cardstcok. I cleaned it off and then ran it through after inking the other side. It created what I like to call a negative and a positive embossed image. So cool!!


This beautiful tag is from a brand new set call Chalk Talk. I earned it for FREE for recruiting back in the fall! I love this time of year because we start to earn all kinds of fun freebies that we've worked so hard for all year long! 

Speaking of Freebies.... I earned the Stampin' Up Getaway to San Diego this year! Thank you to everyone who has helped me reach this goal!
But, the really exciting part is that I could POSSIBLY get the Big Enchilada... The GRAND VACATION! It's going to be very, very close! so, look for lot's of incentives from ME in the next few weeks! I'd love to take my family on a week long cruise, but I'm going to need your help! If you plan on ordering in the next six weeks, I'd love to help you out! I've got a kick off event coming up this weekend and you can use the Hostess Code ARB4MH63 to order. Stay tuned for more details this weekend!


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm so in love with the new In Colors too!

    ReplyDelete