Friday, May 3, 2013

Congrats Grad! FMU108

TGIF! It's time for another Friday Mash Up! It's that time of year- Graduation Season!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project for "Graduation".
  2. Create a project with "any kind of Embossing".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project with "Embossing for Graduation".


I used the Blue Ribbon stamp set for this card. I haven't used this set in months!

I needed "burnt orange" for his card because I have a friend graduating from University of Texas! So, for "burnt orange" I used Cajun Craze. Perfect!


The embossing folder used to create the frame is called Designer Frames. Yet another thing I haven't used in forever! It was nice to dust off some unused product for this card!

Don't forget to hook up with us at The Friday Mash Up and show us your graduation card!



Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



5 comments:

  1. Perfect idea to use the "little blue ribbon" stamp for the grad card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Erica! I love the layers and textures.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous graduation card Erica! I so wanted to use this set but although I'd ordered it, it hadn't arrived - love how you've used Cajun Craze and black with the newsprint dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I really like the text background and that wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing such a great card!

    ReplyDelete