Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gingham Garden- SCIC #66

Oh man! I am SO LATE with this post! I'm so sorry SCIC ladies! I've had the project done, just forgot to post... So, once again, I'm human.... 

It's mid month and that means another bit of inspiration at Stampin' Celebration! We've got a fabulous sketch for you:


I put some of my new catalog sneak peak goodies to use for this project. the sketch could be a scrapbook page or card. I chose to go with the page. 

This paper is called gingham Garden. I LOVE it. I have always loved Gingham and am thrilled to have some to work with. The color of the ginham paper is Strawberry Slush... my new FAVORITE color!! 


And what do you think of the title? That my friends, was cut with my brand new ecutter. it is an SVG file from MDS! Yep, that's right! You can cut almost anything on MDS with an ecutter. My mind has been spinning since I got it last week. The possibilities are limitless!! And, you can also see some of the new In Color Buttons as well as the Very Vanilla buttons. AND... I got some of the new In Color Ruffled ribbon in my June Artisan Box. I'm IN LOVE y'all!! You're going to love it too!!! 

Make sure you check out all the other lovely ladies on the Stampin' Celebration DT and make sure you hook up with us as well! 

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping






Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



No comments:

Post a Comment