Friday, May 31, 2013

Go Spurs, Go- Friday Mash Up

It's new catalog day! Hooray! 

Today is also the ONLY day you can actually order from all three catalogs! The new catalog, last year's catalog and the Spring catalog! Have fun shopping!

And, to kick off the new catalog, SU is giving you a discount right of the bat! 
Sale: 25 percent off three of our greeting sets!
No limits and get them on any order type (workshop, customer, demonstrator, or online).
Dates: May 31-June 30, 2013
Sale PriceRetail PriceDescriptionItem
$17.96
$23.95
Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132070
$13.46$17.95Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set126707
$14.96
$19.95
Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132085
$11.21$14.95Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set126457
$21.71
$28.95
Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set
128706
$15.71$20.95Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set122497


And, on top of that,I'm giving away a new In Color ink pad to the first five people who order today! Make sure you use Hostess Code RJEUEXQF.
Ordering begins at noon (MST). Email me if you have any problems!

Alright, so not only is it new catalog day, it's Friday Mash Up time! And we've got a really fun theme challenge for you this week!

I had a so much fun with this! I live in San Antonio and our San Antonio Spurs are heading to the NBA Finals! Go Spurs, Go!! Our team's colors are Silver and Black, so here is my card in silver and black!

This stamp set is called happy Day. And yes, it's NEW! I stamped it in Smokey Slate first, Basic Grey, Staz On Black and finally embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder. The BEAUTIFUL DSP is called Modern Melody. 


Make sure you check out the rest of the designers at The Friday Mash Up and then show us your team's colors!





For a printable list, see the links below:
 (Available through June 3)



  



4 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten my happy day incentive bundle yet... your card makes me very impatient to place my order and get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant CAS card Erica! The embossing looks fantastic! Great use of the Spurs colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant and beautiful card! I really like the repeated greeting in the different colors and all the layered banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Erica! I love the texture you created with those banners.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete