Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Label Love- HSS160

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge!

I used some Sneak Peak products again today. And this card is a little... er, grungy! 
Out. Of. The Box. (for me!!)
Stamps: Label Love (Which I LOVE by the way!! Matching PUNCH!)
Paper: Soho Subway, Smokey Slate Cardstock
Tools: Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, Brayer, Big Shot, Label Punch 


I hope you will join us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



2 comments:

  1. You know I love the ink impressions that you do, this card is SOOOO cool! I love the distressed look- if only I could do that... someday, maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cool new products you used, especially the Soho Subway. I love the new distressed looking papers. You did a great job with the embossing took, perfectly distressed! :) Erika

    ReplyDelete