Friday, May 24, 2013

More Chalk Talk- FMU111


Happy Friday everybody! It's time for another Friday Mash Up!


The neutral I chose to go with is the new Baked Brown Sugar- yum!

I didn't get the pencil in, but the heart kind of looks  like it's made with pencil strokes, right? I inked just the heart with Strawberry Slush. This is a very simple card created with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, the 1 3/8" circle Punch and the Decorative Label Punch. The DSP is from the beautiful new In Color DSP Stack. Love it!

Make sure you hop back over to The Friday Mash Up and check out what the other designers have for you. And, we'd love to see what you come up with, so link up with us when you've put the challenge to the test! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this fun layout, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont lie, I did think the sentiment and heart were shaded with pencil!

    Great layout and I love the new brown!

    ReplyDelete