Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mouhtwatering! SCIC#66

I'm trying to get the most out of my retiring stamps. This month's Stampin' Celebration really inspired me to use the fun mouthwatering set one last time.  The colors are perfect for some yummy popsicles!


This set is bold and easy to use. It's also easy to cut out! I stamped just the sticks first and then stamped the yummy part on another piece of CS and cut them out. I used dimensionals to add them on top of the sticks. Easy peasy! I inked the Honeycomb embossing folder with Pumpkin Pie ink and ran it through the Big Shot. Once I discovered it is much MUCH easier to use the brayer to so this, I can't stop!! LOL!

Now, make sure you hop around and check out the other ladies' creations! They are wonderful! Then, you have a month to get yours linked up with us! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin -  YOU ARE HERE!
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style 
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping


Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO loving your card! You know me, I love everything that is bright and fun... reminds me of someone! Great card friend!

    ReplyDelete