Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New In Color DSP Stacks

One thing I was very upset to see on the SU Retired List was the DSP Stacks. But, being the brilliant people they are, SU just replaced them with new ones! And, I can't get enough of them! I was blessed to receive them in my Artisan Box this month and I've already used half of it! These will be on my very first order!


For last weekends Catalog party, I covered a few wooden spools with some of the in color DSP pieces just so everyone could get a feel for them . Chevron? Yes, Please!!!


Yumm-o!

I also used them to make this cute little banner. By the time i went to take a picture of it, it was a little weary. It had been on my front door and it poured that day...

I used me e-cutter and MDS to create the letters. I believe I used the Epic Overlays alphabet to create the letters. 

The Pennant Die was used as well as the large Scallop Circle Punch, 

If you want to get in on the new DSP Stack Share, make sure you check it out HERE. 

Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



No comments:

Post a Comment