Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seriously! (HSS 159)

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge! This week's challenge is a color challenge!



I LOVE this month's My Paper pumpkin stamps! I've used them a bunch lately! (If you are interested in Paper Pumpkin, check it out HERE.)
I pulled out the DSP I created in MDS back in February and used it with the Sprinkles and Sunshine DSP. Goes great, right? Who would have known! The Real red image is from Everything Eleanor  The Heart is a Framelit as is the front white shape (Apothecary Accents ) .

I hope you will join us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



6 comments:

  1. Seriously great pairings! Fabulous card Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another SERIOUSLY fab card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY Love YOUR guts! I about pee'd myself when I read that. I need to have that on a shirt! Love the card, as always I am delighted when I open your blog- I know I am going to find something that inspires me and/or makes me pee myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cute card I came to your blog to find and got sidetracked with all of your other fabulous projects! lol! This is so cute... I'll be case-ing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, seriously girl do you ever sleep?!! I too have a full-time job and no kids. Don't know how you do it. Your card is so cute! The teacher projects were awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete