Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wanna Share? 13-14 new Catalog Product Shares

Today is my BIG new catalog kick off party! Well, more like a Sneak Peak since we can't order till Friday! But, all my local friends and customers will be stopping by to create with the new In Colors, grab their new catalog and sign up for product shares. 

I am opening up the product shares to you, my blog readers as well. Because the catalog is not out yet, I can't show you specific pictures yet, but I do have a few projects that show what they look like. 


2013-2014 SU! Annual Catalog
DSP Paper Share 
Quarterfancy Specialty
Natural Composition
Soho Subway
Afternoon Picnic
I Am Me
Gingham Garden
Etcetera
Birthday Basics
Venetian Romance
eastern Elegance
Modern Medley
Epic Day 
48 6” X 12” pieces of double sided Designer Series Paper. This will give you half a sheet of all the DSP packs in the new catalog (except for Polka Dot parade.)
$39 +shipping



DSP Stacks Paper Share
104 -6”X12” Pieces of DSP in every color SU makes!
Brights
Subtles
Regals
Nuetrals
12-14 In Colors
13-15 In Colors

$39 +shipping


3/8” In Color Ruffle Stretch Trim
1 yard, 5 colors
$ 5.25 +shipping

Chevron Ribbon Share
1 yard each of the 10 colors
$10.65


New Buttons
Brights, Subtles, Nuetrals, Regals
1 of each design in each color= 72 buttons
$9,50 +shipping

 New EMBELISHMENTS
Very Vintage Buttons, In Color Boutiques Details, Hardware Clips, Candy Dots (100 in all, some of each color,)
$14 +Shipping

to hold your spot in any of these shares please Email me today! I will let you know my estimated shipping cost then as well.

If you order all 6 shares, 
I will mail it to you for free!

FAQ:

What is a SHARE?
I purchase every color of a certain product, say the ribbon you see above. I cut it into 1 yard strips. Each person in the share gets 1 yard of each color. It's a great way to get a sampling of Stampin' Up product's for a small amount of money.

Things to remember:
1. Shipping will be estimated when you email me. Paper is heavier, so it depends on how many shares you buy. Buy all six shares and i will ship it for FREE!
2. Shares will not even be ordered from SU until they are full. So, if you order them today, it may be a few weeks before I even place the order. Then it will need to be shipped to me, cut, sorted and then I will mail it to you. I will email you to let you know as soon as your shares are full and I place the order.
3. I accept Pay Pal or you can mail me a check.
4. Local peeps- No shipping needed, we will trade in person! :-)
5. Can I buy more than one share? Yes! I will cut your ribbon in one long piece. If you buy 3 shares, your ribbon will come in a 3 yard piece.

Email me with any questions or problems!




Want to get your hands on the new stuff now Join  my team and buy the starter kit! You can buy ANYTHING in your starter kit, including the pre order stuff! For $99 you get $155 worth of goodies! Awesome deal! Click HERE for more details! 


For a printable list, see the links below:



  



No comments:

Post a Comment