Saturday, June 8, 2013

A sweet surprise...

I make cards daily. 
But, I make them for this blog, or for events, or even for Stampin' Up. 
But, I have a terrible confession.

I'm very bad about sending them. 

Yes, I know. It's embarrassing.

I do, however, try very hard to send thank you notes to my long distance customers. I know that you have thousands of SU demos to choose from. And when you choose to order something from me, it means ALOT!! In fact, my online orders have really made the difference for me this year. you have helped me reach goals I didn't even realize I could reasonably set for myself. 


So, imagine my surprise when I received this BEAUTIFUL card in the mail. I mean, really, it's stunning! 

This is a Thank You for a thank you I sent! I was stunned!! The artist name is Brynn Thornburough. I wanted to share it with you so you could be inspired, but to also let Brynn know I was very touched! Thanks Brynn! I rarely get "fun mail" so this was so exiting to get! :-) And, the ladies in my stamp club were ooing and ahhing over it last night too!! 

My June Mystery Hostess Event is almost to $500! Once we hit $500, I will give 5 people Hostess benefits and 2 people a half price item! And, I still have In Color Ink Pads to give away (the first 10 people to order!)

I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!
Hostess Code:ARB4MH63



Also, I know have pictures of the new Product Shares!! 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment