Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Family


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog.
She creates such beautiful things and I'm always excited to see what she comes up with next!

I've got a scrapbook page for you today!
I started off using three of the new In Colors; Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe. I first used left over rubber circles from Daydream Medallions to add lots of polka dots. Never throw away any rubber! You never know how you can use them!


Next, I used several images from Mosaic Madness in the same colors to randomly stamp on the Whisper White CS.

I used the Outline ABC stamp set to create some words. I stamped them in Staz On Black. I also used Show and Tell 2 to add a few hearts and sentiments. 

After I added my picture, I added a few In Color Boutique Details and Basic Rhinestone Jewels. 

For the title I used an SVG file from MDS and cut it on my E-Cutter. I added a small Calypso Coral Twine bow to the last letter.

Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!







  



4 comments:

  1. Lu-hu-hu-hu-huve this scrapbook page! I've still gotta get myself an e-cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this page, Erica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My GAH !! I love this layout so MUCH !! Stunning stunning and SO fun !! Well done (as always) Erica !!

    ReplyDelete