Friday, June 21, 2013

Away We Go! Triple Time Stamping Scrapbook Page (FMU115)

TGIF! And are you ready for another Friday Mash Up??!!
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using 3 of the following colors "Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point or Daffodil Delight".
  2. Create a project with the "Triple Time Stamping Technique".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Triple Time Stamped Project with 3 of the above colors".

I wanted to do something a little different with this challenge. I have done triple time stamping before and wanted to try to think outside the box... So, I decided to make a scrapbook page rather than a card!

I really like the way this technique creates what looks like new patterned paper! I used the set Around the World. I started using the colors suggested in the challenge, but ended up adding melon mambo as well to match my daughter's dress.I used Designer buttons, Pacific Point and Melon mambo Chevron DSP as well as Daffodil Delight Chevron Ribbon to create the border. 

Lastly, I stamped the airplane around her picture in versamark and embossed it with melon mambo embossing powder. the title was created in MDS to resemble the stamp. I then merged it into my E-Cutter and cut it out of Pacific Point card stock.

 I hope you hop over to The Friday Mash Up and check out what the other designers have done and then give the challenge a try as well! Thanks for stopping by!





  



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable page! I honestly thought you HAD used DSP to create the effect of the triple time stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love!!! How fun are those colors you used! Everything really pops against the Crumb Cake background..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great scrapbook page! Very colorful and lovely.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is simply fabulous! I love every single detail on it... (This set is on my wish list, so thanks for the inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete