Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beach Bucket Gift Card Holder Video

Good morning!

One of my daughter's was invited to a birthday party this weekend with a beach theme. I couldn't find any kid-ish beach stamps in my collection, so I decided to use MDS to come up with a beach themed gift card holder for her to take. 

I once again created the bucket image on MDS using punches. It's basically punch art! Once I was done with it on MDS, I imported it into my E-Cutter and cut it out. See the video below for the details of how I did this. The tag was quickly created with Positively Chevron, Six Sided Sampler and Sketchy Birthday. I cut the tag out with a Chalk Talk Framelit.

Here you can see it with out the candy and gift card. It measures about 7" X 4". The cardstock colors are Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango. That yummy ribbon is So Saffron Chevron Ribbon. 


I hope those of you who have asked about the E-Cutter are finding the videos helpful. I am enjoying making them and already have several more ideas on what to make for you! Let me know what you think and again, let me know what kind of things you want to see!

Hope you have a great day! 



  



3 comments:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest and I love it!! How cute and what a fab idea!!! I need to start using my E Cutter more with my MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-maze-ing!! My bday is in September.... I know what I'm asking for! So cool! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete


  3. We've been doing mass media just lately that is released over the following several weeks. My own favorite a person until now appeared to be by way of David Holton out of Business Magazine. This kind of a stunning interview. This would be a satisfaction:)xxx Appreciate it with the function article.If you want to get more details, visit ours anniversary gifts


    ReplyDelete